You may find answers to some of our most asked questions below. If you can't find help on your issue here, please contact us.
- The 4%-expense turns into a whopping 40%-revenue in year 15.
- It benefits both buyer and seller. The seller shares the revenue with the buyer, which should eliminate bargaining the price of real estate.
- Both buyer and seller can use our green loyalty program as a selling point for the other part to participate.
The money goes to plant trees in rural areas in Africa,
- which helps impoverished farmers to improve their lives,
- it gives microfinance to help poverty-stricken families to become self-sustained,
- it supports school building and children education,
- it fights corruption long term by teaching integrity to the children,
- and improves the local and global environment.
When the real estate seller transfers money to us to buy and plant trees, the trees become an asset for the real estate buyer and seller. In a worst-case scenario where our forestry company would go bankrupt, the real estate buyer and seller are the owners of the trees. That means, the real estate buyer and seller can take their mahogany trees and sell them on the market to most likely a better value than the fixed pay-back price.
The risk of not getting the money back is extremely low. It would be in the best interest of us to make sure the real estate buyer and seller get their money back in year 15. After buying the trees back from the buyer and seller to the fixed buy-back price, there will be some profit left from the trees to reinvest in Africa to do more good.
A real estate property is sold for 200,000 Euros. The real estate seller transfers 4% of the sales amount to us to buy trees, which is 8,000 Euros. The 8,000 Euros goes to plant 1,000 trees (8 Euros per tree) and are equally divided by 500 trees to the real estate buyer and 500 trees to the real estate seller.
The trees are their assets until we pay back the trees in year 15 to a fixed buy-back price of 80 Euros per tree.
In this case, the real estate buyer receives 500 trees x 80 Euros = 40,000 Euros in year 15, and so does the real estate seller.
When we buy back the trees in year 15, we will take upon us any loss or gain for a currency exchange. We will pay back in local currency and not in Euros.
The real estate seller transfer UGX 8 million (Ugandan Shilling) to buy trees with us. In year 15, we will pay back UGX 80 million for the trees; UGX 40 million to real estate buyer and UGX 40 million to real estate seller. We keep the same currency as used when the trees where purchased.
|Receiving company:||Trees4RealEstate AS|
|Bank:||DNB Bank ASA|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1600 Sentrum|
Trees4RealEstate offers the most unique and ambitious real estate savings program on the market. The real estate seller pays us 4% of the sales price, which we use to plant trees. In year 15, the trees have grown from a 4% value to a staggering 40% value, where we pay both seller and buyer 20% each of the original real estate sale.
Phone: (+47) 4644-7606